Sneak Peek

Yesterday we had an adorable newborn photoshoot with the talented Amy Carlson of Chubby Cheeks Photography. It’s funny that I thought Asher would be the difficult one when he turned out to be quite the charmer. He was hamming it up for the camera big time. He is so thoughtful of his brother, kissing and hugging him constantly. Amy thought it was adorable how he kept referring to Finn as “my baby.” 
These pictures show my heart outside of my body. I can’t wait to get our whole gallery back and litter the walls of my house and office with the sweetness.
This morning when Asher woke up he walked into our room and asked me “Where’d my baby go mommy?” Ahhhhhhh. I know they will fight and drive me crazy some day, but for now I am going to soak up every minute of their preciousness.
January 27, 2017

Comments

Popular Posts